Make a Tribute Gift
Make a Tribute Gift
Your tribute gift enables the Greater Philadelphia Chapter’s mission: to discover treatments and cures for ALS, and to serve, advocate for, and empower people affected by ALS to live their lives to the fullest. We are here to ensure that no one is alone when facing ALS, and everything we do accelerates ALS research.
All tribute gifts include the option to send an e-card or a mailed notification to the honoree or loved one’s family members when a donation is made.
Make Your Gift Today
To mail a donation, please complete the donation form below with the tribute information and send to:
The Greater Philadelphia Chapter of The ALS Association
321 Norristown Road, Suite 260
Ambler, PA 19002
Please make checks and money orders payable to The ALS Association Greater Philadelphia Chapter. Please write the name of the honoree in the memo section of the check, or on a separate note mailed with the donation.
Donate By Phone
Support a Tribute Fund
Thank you for making a heartfelt gift in support of a tribute fund that benefits the Greater Philadelphia Chapter. Your thoughtful gift helps to further our mission priorities and makes a meaningful difference in the lives of many affected by ALS.
If you have questions, please contact Donna Cleary, Director of Development at email@example.com or (215) 664-4133.
Create a Tribute Fund
Creating a tribute fund, in honor or in memory of a loved one, is also a meaningful way to celebrate a loved one, especially if you or your honoree would like to invite others to support the Greater Philadelphia Chapter. As a tribute fund “Champion,” you will have the ability to share:
- why you’re honoring someone
- photos and videos that highlight your honoree
Creating a tribute page also provides you with the option to establish a unique and customizable donation link to share with family and friends to ensure they are giving to your designated organization, the Greater Philadelphia Chapter. All gifts are tax-deductible, and all donors will receive a donation receipt.
Your fund can be promoted on special dates throughout the year and will serve as a lasting testament to your honoree. As the fund Champion, you will be notified of all donations to the fund. Donors may also choose to send a notification to the honoree or other designated recipient via mail or email.
For assistance, please contact Director of Development, Donna Cleary at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-664-4133.
Families may create a permanent Named Fund with The ALS AssociationGreater Philadelphia Chapter. The Fund may be established with a commitment of $25,000 or more, allowing families to honor or memorialize a loved one with ALS in perpetuity in a way that is most meaningful to them.
Memorial Fund Features:
- Families determine the name of their Fund and may direct its use to support: the overall mission of the Chapter, ALS research, or patient and family services.
- Gift commitments to establish Memorial Funds can be paid over a one-to-five-year period.
- Funds may be established with gifts of cash or securities.
- Gifts from family members and friends can be applied to the Fund’s establishment.
- Named Funds may be established as part of one’s estate plan.
Memorial Fund Recognition:
- Once established, Named Memorial Funds become part of the Chapter’s permanent record and will be listed each year in the Annual Report with a description of the Fund’s purpose.
- Funds will be listed permanently on the Chapter’s website with a description of its purpose and a link for those who would like to make a gift.
- Each Named Fund will be included in a special recognition display in the Chapter’s office.
- Principal donors will receive a plaque identical to the one displayed permanently in the Chapter’s office to commemorate the Fund’s establishment.
Ways We Can Help:
- If desired, the Chapter can supply families with personalized materials to announce their Fund’s establishment and solicit pledge commitments from relatives and friends.
- The Chapter’s automated monthly giving program provides a convenient way for supporters to pay multiple-year commitments by credit card or bank draft.